Over time, dirt, hair, makeup, and mineral deposits from your tap water can build up in your plumbing and clog your drains. Sinks, toilets, showers, and laundry sinks are all susceptible to clogging. The result is not only frustrating, but potentially hazardous to your health. When the box store drain cleaners can’t handle the job, contact All Clear Plumbing and Drains.
Call (973) 707-3953 to speak to one of our Morris County and Roxbury Township drain cleaning experts and find out how we can help get your plumbing back on track!
How Often Should a Drain Be Cleaned?
Professional plumbers recommend cleaning your drains at least once every year to help prevent any underlying issues that may be growing. It is essential to maintain the health of your drains even if you don't notice any signs that your drains are clogged.
Comprehensive Drain & Sewer Cleaning Services
There are a wide variety of services we offer to ensure accurate diagnoses and swift, lasting solutions to drain and sewer issues of all kinds.
A Few Of The Drain & Sewer Services We Provide, Include:
- Sewer line video inspection: With a sewer line video inspection, our plumbers can easily identify damage to your commercial or residential sewerage lines. Whether it’s clogged, cracked, or broken, our video technology makes it easy to find the issue.
- High-pressure jetting: Remove the grimy build up on your sewer line with a high-pressure jet cleaning.
- Rooter services: When invasive tree roots threaten your sewer pipes, contact use for easy and convenient cleaning.
- Drain clearing: Once our plumbers have identified the issue, we can offer the most effective answer and get your pipes flowing again in no time.
Types Of Drain Clogs We Can Fix
All of our trucks are equipped with commercial-grade drainage tools, so you’ll never have to wait for our team to come back to finish the job.
We Can Clear Blockages In Any Of The Following Places:
- Toilets and urinals
- Main sewer lines
- Secondary lines
- Kitchen and bathroom sinks
- Laundry sinks
- Bar sinks
How to Prevent Clogs in Your Drains
Of course, no matter how skilled we are at quickly unclogging drains for our customers, it is better to avoid a clog in the first place. To help prevent clogs from forming in your drains, there are a few things you should do.
Easy-to-remember tips to stop clogs from forming in your drains:
- Do not pour cooking grease down the kitchen sink. Store it in an old tin can or bottle instead until you are ready to throw it away in the trashcan.
- Place screens and grates over the drains in your home to catch items that would fall down them and cause a clog. You can find all sorts of screens for all types of drains in your local home improvement store and usually for a low cost.
- Run hot water down your sink at least once a day. A stream of hot water can break apart oils and grime that might be forming.
How to Unclog a Drain Yourself
Before you reach for the phone to get us at your door with our plumbing tools and expertise, you can always try to unclog your drain on your own. With a little troubleshooting, you might have your drain working again in no time.
Try out these tips if your drain is clogged but not damaged:
- Buy a small plastic “snake” tool – it looks much like a big plastic zipper. Ease the snake down the clogged drain as far as you can and slowly pull it out. The snake will snag any debris it can and bring it up and out of the drain. This tool is great for shower drains that are clogged with hair.
- Run hot water down your drain if it is not fully clogged but only draining slowly. After about a minute, pour baking soda into the drain and wait another 3 minutes or so. Next, pour vinegar down the drain, causing a bubbling reaction, and cap the drain with your hands or a stopper. The bubbling creates pressure that may dislodge weak drains. After letting the bubbles work their magic for a minute, run hot water down the drain again until clean.
- Using a standard sink plunger – the kind with a flat half-cup on the end, like you see in cartoons – you can try to plunge away clogs in your sink, bathtub, and other drains. If you aren’t sure how much force to use, then you should call us to let a professional plumber help.
The Service You Need, When You Need It
For emergency services, our Roxbury Township drain cleaning service techs can be at your home within one hour. We’re fully committed to our customers, which is why we offer a FREE written, no obligation estimate, with no hidden fees. The price we quote is the price you pay. With over 50 years in service, you can expect neat, punctual, and complete service from your local plumbing and drainage cleaning company. In addition to our expert drain cleaning, we also provide reliable water heater services and well pump repairs. Check out our testimonials and see what everyone is saying! Give us a call today!
“To my astonishment, Al was able to quickly schedule me in and arrived within the hour.” - Anthony T.
“If you need to be sure you will get great service and the job will be done right by people that know what they are doing, All Clear is the way to go.” - Marcus I.
“Happy to use AC Plumbing in the future! Highly recommended!” - John R.
“He finished the repairs quickly and was pleasant to deal with.” - Sue R.
“I wish there were more than 5 stars.” - Marie D.
“All Clear Plumbing and Drains troubleshot, repaired, and saved me $1500.00 in repair/parts cost at my parent's house!” - Jeff H.
“We recommend All Clear Plumbing and Drains without any reservations” - Osman G.
“All clear plumbing surprised us with their great service and knowledge on how to fix our leaky bathroom.” - Kimberly C.
We really care about you & our whole team works to make sure you get the very best service.
With flat-rate pricing, we guarantee honesty through the whole process from start to finish.
We're available 24 hours a day and we guarantee that we'll be at your home in an hour or less.