Sewer & Water Line Repair & Replacement in Morris County
Offering Reliable, Dedicated Service throughout the Area
Home and business owners don’t give much thought to their main sewerage line. It’s not something you notice until the problem is spilling onto the floors of your home or business. At All Clear Plumbing & Drains, we offer emergency services and cleaning for all of your sewer and water lines. Our fleet of trucks is fully stocked with the latest sewer line clearing and repair equipment.
Types Of Sewer & Water Line Repairs
All Clear Plumbing & Drains has the knowledge and equipment to handle a number of sewer & water line repairs:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipes: The earth around your pipes is constantly shifting due to rain, freezing temperatures, and trees, which can cause issues with your pipes
- Blockage: All Clear Plumbing & Drains can clean and remove any blockage to ensure it doesn’t become a bigger issue
- Corrosion: Over time, pipes may begin to corrode, but our team can replace them good as new
- Leaking joints: If your pipes have not been properly sealed or the seal is old, you may notice a leak; our team can quickly and easily repair or replace the seal
- Bellied pipe: When the ground shifts or sinks, it can create a dip in which debris will settle causing a backup
- Roots in sewer line: When invasive tree roots breach your sewer line; it can become clogged and difficult to clean
- Off-grade pipe: If your sewer line isn’t made from the latest materials, it may begin to deteriorate
- Pipe excavation
How All Clear Plumbing & Drains Can Help
With over 50 years of service to local businesses and residents, our team of plumbing contractors has the skill and experience to handle even the most sophisticated jobs. Using our sewer line video inspection, we can easily identify the source of the problem and recommend a repair or replacement.
All service calls are answered by an actual person, and our licensed master plumber is available 24/7 for all of your Morris County sewer and water line repair and replacement needs. Call us at (973) 707-3953 today!
All Clear Plumbing and Drains troubleshot, repaired, and saved me $1500.00 in repair/parts cost at my parent's house!- Jeff H.
All clear plumbing surprised us with their great service and knowledge on how to fix our leaky bathroom.- Kimberly C.
I wish there were more than 5 stars.- Marie D.
We really care about you & our whole team works to make sure you get the very best service.
Flat Rate Pricing
With flat-rate pricing, we guarantee honesty through the whole process from start to finish.
We're available 24 hours a day and we guarantee that we'll be at your home in an hour or less.